Autism Nova Scotia and Dalhousie’s Dr. Karen Foster are working together to research the housing needs and desires of Autistics and people with Autism in Nova Scotia.
This survey is open to anyone with Autism who lives in Nova Scotia and is at least 16 years old. Caregivers and support networks are also welcome to complete the survey on behalf of someone on the Autism Spectrum.
There are 3 ways you can take the survey:
Option 1: Online
Option 2: By Phone - A researcher who will call you and ask you the questions
Option 3: By Written Copy - We can either mail you the paper copy or you can pick up the paper survey in-person at any Autism Nova Scotia office across the province
After completing the survey, you will be asked to provide your email address to be entered into a draw for one of five $100 Sobeys gift cards.
The survey will be available between January 14th to April 1st, 2021
For more information: https://supportedhousing.ca/survey-project
To access the survey directly: https://surveys.dal.ca/opinio/s?s=58434
Researcher: Dr. Aparna Nadig / The POP Lab
Goal: To learn about possible barriers to accessing healthcare services experienced by people on the autism spectrum and their families
Adults (18 years or older in Canada) who either:
(1) self-identify as autistic and can complete a written survey
(2) who care for, or have cared for, a family member on the spectrum (including non or minimally speaking children and individuals with all levels of language and intellectual ability)
- online study: need to have computer and internet access
- completing the survey should take about 30 - 40 minutes
- a $15 gift card will be offered for your participation
If you are interested in participating, contact email@example.com using the subject line: Healthcare Access Survey