Adult Support Services
Our Inclusion & Adult Support Coordinator provides support for adult individuals, families and professionals who seek navigation to services within the community, support in advocacy needs and support in general.
Our Adult Support Services offer one-on-one support to help autistic adults / adults on the autism spectrum in the following ways: understanding the diagnosis process, programs & services navigation, peer support, navigating respite services, and much more.
Adult Support Services may also include:
• Public Education & Information Sessions
• Community Support
• Support Calls & Meetings
• System Navigation Support
• Service Navigation Support
• Respite Navigation Support
Our Inclusion Team works to promote education, acceptance, and inclusion across the province.
Community Inclusion services include:
• Working in partnership with community
• Delivering Autism Education Sessions
• Transition support and services
• Delivering presentations for community organizations and partners
Julia McCallum, Inclusion & Adult Support Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org ● 902-446-4995 ext. 33