Children and Youth
Autism Nova Scotia offers a wide range of programs and supports to children and youth on the autism spectrum/Autistic children and youth. These services aim to support individuals throughout many aspects of their life. These services and supports include:
- Employment (employment readiness and skill building, one-on-one employment support, employment interest exploration)
- Wellness (Healthy Relationships, Sexuality and Autism Youth program and Women’s Autism/Autistic Project for youth)
- Future planning (Person Directed Planning Program, Bridges to Success, Employment Compass)
- Respite navigation and database support
- Recreational and leisure programs (Social Group, Supported Social Group, Dungeons and Dragons, Weekend R+R, Ben James Summer Camp, Autism Arts, and Supported REC).
Our wide range of programs aim to support Autistic individuals in all aspects of their life in a person directed way that supports their individual wants and needs.