6 Good Sleep Habits
Here are 6 tips you can do throughout the day to promote good sleep habits at night.
- Engage in 180 minutes of active play or exercise, with at least 60 minutes of energetic play/exercise
- Avoid caffeine like coffee, energy drinks, pop or chocolate 6 hours before bed
- If possible, try to limit screen time to 1 hour a day
- Try to avoid sitting for extended periods
- Be exposed to daylight, especially in the morning
- Alternate between active and calm routines to help regulate energy levels